The Operations Committee's current projects include ongoing review and revision of Bylaws, and developing and implementing membership and leave of absence guidelines. The committee is also responsible for :
- Reviewing and recommending potential changes to the Bylaws, Code of Conduct, and Operations Manual for SC
- Implementing and interpreting policies related to SC member attendance and behavior as specified in the Bylaws and Code of Conduct
- Coordinating records pertaining to member attendance and meeting minutes and regularly review membership demographics to identify underrepresented areas within the university and encourage membership when needed.
- Researching information and data pertinent to staff issues and SC projects,
- Coordinating matters relating to the promotion of the Endowed Book Fund, and solicitation, review, and selection of the endowed Book Fund Scholarship applications.